I realize that I don’t spend enough time reading His word and setting time aside to reflect His love and grace throughout each day. That will change. I hope that by the end of these 40 days I will feel a stronger yearning and love for our creator while at the same time, reflect and apply these principles.
Daily Inspiration for the Purpose-Driven Life; let’s begin.
For our time on this earth is short. But we were put here for a reason.
1. Worship: To express and praise our love for Him. To bring Him pleasure, and to fear Him, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for.
2. Fellowship: To be with brothers and sisters and become a family whom lives to spread His glory and gospel throughout the nations.
3. Discipleship: We are placed on earth to become more like Him and show others the grace and mercy God shows us.
4. Ministry: We are God’s workers to do good works; which He has equipped us with the talents and skills to accomplish.
5. Evangelism: We are to spread His gospel to all nations of the earth.
Jesus said, “Go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” [Matthew 28:19-20 NIV]
God will shape us. He will make us flourish. We will be blessed and never be thirsty. He is our everlasting God.